Coffee Day's passion is part of its heritage. With well-maintained estates upto 4500 feet above sea level, we are the second largest holder of large coffee estates in India!What’s special about coffee day estates?
- First (and currently the only one) to be certified by the "UTZ Kapeh Foundation" for efficient farm management and full traceability.
- Natural habitat for several varieties of flora and fauna.
- Hosts to innumerable herbs, shrubs and trees like jackfruit, arecanut, orange, pepper and cardamom.
- Grown under the dark shades of various forest trees like silver oak and Indian rosewood (to name a few)
- Sharing of boundaries with forest reserves and wild life sanctuaries.
- Home to a variety of species of wildlife from birds and hares to deer, bison, elephants, and even tigers!
- All-essential aquatic support to the entire constitution, provided by Bhadra River and numerous natural streams.